Thursday, January 17, 2013
New Year
Holy cow we made it through 2012. I feel horible that we have not posted in like 2 years. I think one of my new year resolutions will be to keep up the family blog. By the way this is audrey. I am sick right now so i decided to start bloging. Mabey i am turing into a crazy blog mother. I will give you a quick update of the last year. I, Audrey am now of my school basketball team go warriors. I really enjoy playing it is alot of fun. I also am continueing my theater comoptition group, Di it is alot of fun and hard work. Tyler is an avid rock climber. He is on a competitive climbing team at Stone moves. He LOVES it. Austin is still loving golf. He is one of the top players at his school, go austin. He recently won an award from school for placing 2nd in an mock stock market compition in our region. That is HUGE thier were alot of people that did the compotion. My mom is going to go back to school some time to get a masters. She loves gardening. She is no longer a seminary teacher but a gospel doctrinre teacher she likes booth callings. My dad works at an investment bank called Barclays. He is the head over all trading in the Americas. Unfortantly he goes out of town alot, but he is doing for a good cause. We are very thankful to God for such good family and freinds and the gosple in our life. Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment